Students pay their tuition fees in the preset amount for the respective study program and for their respective year of studies. The amount is determined by SEE University announced in the Competition for Student Enrollment.
Tuition payment for the 1st semester for students entering the University in the academic year 2013/14 at the same time means “registration of semester” and will be conducted during the first week of September, September 1st until September 10th 2013.
Students are required to pay respective annual tuitions in two semester based installments
• The tuition for winter semester must be paid the latest until 30th of October of the ongoing academic year.
• The tuition for summer semester must be paid the latest until 28th of February of the ongoing academic year.
If the student within 60 days of deadline expiration does not fulfill his financial obligation the “student status” will freeze (blocked). Freezing the status means blocking the grading evidence, certificates, transcripts, diploma etc.
Return of tuition to students
In principle, SEEU does not return the study fees to students except in cases when there are objective reasons (termination of studies, physical obstacles for continuing the ongoing studies).
In the cases when the student seeks a reasonable return of assets, the University realizes the return with financial sanctions as follows:
• If the reasonable return is required within 15 days from the expiration of the payment period, to the student are return the assets in amount of 85% of paid tuition.
• If the reasonable return is required within 30 days from the expiration of the payment period, to the student are return the assets in amount of 70% of paid tuition.
• Regardless of the reasons, 30 days after expiration period of the payment, to the students are not returned the assets, because is considered that the University has made all expenses associated with the service provided for students.
Requests for reasonable return of assets, even with sanctions, are not approved for students enrolled in the 1st year of studies.
• To the student who in writing requires in reasonable cases, transfer of tuition on behalf of his/her close family member (brother or sister), within 30 days the transfer is allowed without any of the sanction mentioned above (the full nominal amount). After 30 days the transfer is allowed with daily financial sanction in value 1% of the fee.