Njohuritë dhe të kuptuarit
• Have a good and solid knowledge and understanding of the different organizational structures and business activities and their relationship to Information Systems (IS);
• Express a basic understanding of how a computer system works, and its principal structures and components including contemporary technologies for data input, data output, data storage;
• Demonstrate understanding of the foundation, the history, and the concepts within the IS area, and an excellent knowledge of major IS design processes, models, methods, and tools;
• Clearly distinguish the effects of IS and its use in organizations, business activities, society, and individuals as well as recognize how requirements, wishes, needs by organizations, businesses, society, and individuals may be fulfilled by IS and its use;
• Be acquainted with the different ways of organizing IS projects and recognize the important perspectives, theories, models, frameworks for the design and use of IS and ICT;
• Distinguish the advantages and disadvantages of open source and proprietary IS packages, total cost of ownership, IT talent needed etc.
Aplikimi i njohurive dhe të kuptuarit
• Are able to utilize different tasks and methods; information systems development routes (in-house systems development, sub-contracting, packaged software product); the life cycle; critique of the life-cycle; models, approaches and methodologies;
• Demonstrate, through a project, experience in the analysis and design of small projects using database and spreadsheet programs, and the ability to write brief, but informative reports on such work;
• Apply economic theories to explain the economics of e-business through profound understanding of the key innovations in business models, products and processes and how e-business contributes to innovation;
• Able to analyze, design, test, use and maintain software systems, databases and document these actions correctly;
• Participate in and manage IS related change and innovation projects in an organizational setting and be able to deploy IS and ICT in organizations and business activities.
Aftësitë për të vlerësuar
• Appraisal of outlooks and general tendencies in society in relation to IS and automatic data processing with regard to relevant scientific, societal, human, and ethical aspects;
• Assess and criticize the business models underlying e-business proposals and existing e-business systems;
• Evaluate processes, models, methods, and tools for IS-related design work from business and IT perspective and decide respectively which technologies are ought to be used in solving real world business problems via critically examining and evaluating IS design and change proposals from business and IT perspective;
Aftësitë e komunikimit
• Independently and in group plan and present good presentations in speech, writing, symbol language, and pictures of ideas, plans, and solutions in dialog with varying stakeholders, either to business either to technical audience;
• Organize a group work in IS planning, design and implementation using contemporary Web 2.0 technologies and collaboration systems;
• Discuss the social, organizational and economic context of computer use and debate the impact of information and communication technologies on the economy and society.
Aftësitë e të mësuarit
• Evaluate the individual‘s own knowledge and need for further knowledge (Life Long Learning—LLL);
• Learn new relevant theories, models, methods, and techniques as well as critically examine these for professional work and further studies;
• Explore relevant and up to date research literature in information systems following guidance and recommendations in IS area, as well as literature relevant to the required skills for project management, research writing and research methods.